Saturday, April 1, 2017

The Light In My Darkness

When we keep struggling, it can be like being stuck in a dark, black pit. With Jesus, there is always light.




When You're the light in my darkness
And my eyes are Yours
I see what You want me to see
Which leads to so much more                                                   When You're the light in my darkness
And my feet are yours
You lead me the right direction
To what You have in store    
                                You light up the things Inside of me
I couldn't see before
When Your light burns
Deep within
I feel safe and warm
                                      When You're the light in the darkness         My heart is Yours
Open wide for You to shine inside
Even where light's
not been before

You are the light in my darkness
And I'm never alone
You shine Your light for me to see
Leading the way home

Kimberly Burnette



No comments: